Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner

Hello everyone! I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend. I have not been focused on updating my blogs lately. And I apologize for not visiting your blogs back. Thanks for your constant support! Don't worry, I'll make it up!
TABLE Setting
Our holiday weekend went great! We had some visitors came over to celebrate Thanksgiving with us. Thanks to my BIL and his kids for spending time with us since Thursday. It's great having them here.
TURKEY
We had a sumptuous THANKSGIVING dinner. I made most of the dishes myself. We had appetizers, main course, and desserts.  For drinks we had 2 bottles of sparkling cider. This year, I roasted a 14lb turkey. Oh boy, I have no idea what to do with leftovers...lol!
This is the list I made a week before Thanksgiving:
Appetizers:
Crackers (on top: cream cheese with salami, cream cheese with prosciutto, and cheese)
deviled eggs
fruits

Main Course:
Turkey
Ham
bacon wrapped chicken
stuffing
mashed potato with gravy
oven roasted green beans
garlic bread

Desserts:
Pies ( pumpkin pie, apple pie, and pecan pie)
Brownie
Ice cream 

Drinks:
Red Grape Cider
White Grape Cider
Cran-Grape juice

I always love being the hostess specially during family gatherings. I know it's a lot of work, but it's all worth it! How about you? Do you like to host a party or any kind of event?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive