Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Play-Doh | Veterans Day

Before anything else, I would like to say Happy Veteran's Day to all who served our country and still serving all around the world. A special mention to my FIL and to my wonderful husband who served 12 years in the Navy and 8 years in the Air Force.
==========================================
Anyway....One day, Akesha asked hubby to play with play-dough. Here's the funny story.

Hubby:  "Hey, chikadi! What are you doing?"
Akesha: "I'm playing with my play dough. I'm going to make cupcakes, cake, and cookies. Can you play with me?"
 Hubby: "So how do you make that?"
Akesha: "It's like this!"
 Hubby: "Ahhhhh, ok!"
Akesha: " You can make yours now Papa!"
Hubby: "So, how do you make it again?"
Akesha: "It's like this oh! Papa, you know how to do it!"
Akesha: " Like that..like that...you press it like that."
After a few minutes.....
Akesha: "Wow, you did it Papa! Good job!"
Hubby: "Why is Mama not playing with you?"
Akesha: "She said she don't want to play. I think just want to take pictures". 
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! How embarassing...lol!
The End!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive