Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

About what is going in my life these days :D

Hello^^
These days I am in high spirits, because it has been snowing here a lot **********
When I see the city covered in snow, I feel like I am still in my beautiful Mongolia, it is like I am recharged again hehe :D
Also a few days ago I celebrated Christmas for the first time in my life. Back at home everyone thinks that Christmas is just a religious holiday for believers, instead we celebrate 31st of December - Eve of New Year, and you can say it is the biggest event of the year. Anyways, on Sat 25th my Korean friends (they are so nice :) organized a party, and invited all of their friends: both Koreans and foreigners, total around 50~ people (?!). I had a time of my life, just talking with people, playing various games, exchanging gifts, listening to the guitar sound. It was an oversleep party, and that day I went to bed around 6 in the morning!^^ People say Christmas is a family holiday, but since my family is in Mongolia, here in Korea, my friends are my family :D
Another thing that kept me excited these days is a project we made as an assignment for "Korean language & Mass Media" class. We were told to make an advertisement, but topic is free, so me and 2 of my teammates decided to make a social ad, not commercial. The theme of our ad was "Care about others" and we made it in a video format. It was my first experience making a video, and I liked it so much!
Well, they say it is better to watch once, than to hear (or in our case - read) 100 times. Therefore I am uploading our a bit clumsy video ^.^


I hope you understood the concept: a student (me) who was scolded by a strict teacher (my Vietnamese classmate), while sitting pitifully outside, being sad, is consoled by a complete stranger (my friend from Tanzania), who even gives out her chocolate, which was received from her boyfriend (my good Kyrgyzstan friend). This whole concept was my idea :D Today, while finally showing it to our teacher, we received a lot of criticizing how the concept is not that clear in the video. But it was the first time for everyone, so in my mind it is ok ^.^
Thanks to that experience my interest in taking videos and film-making was triggered, and now I am even thinking about learning it as my sub-major. But now I am put before a dilemma: should I study Communication & Information (College of Social Science) or rather pick Movie & Theatre (School of Arts & Sports) ?
Give me an advice, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive