Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! I was going to update my blog earlier, but I was too busy cooking in the kitchen. Cooking for 6 people is a big deal...lol! My BIL and his kids came and celebrate Thanksgiving with us. I like when they visit us because Akesha get to spend time with her cousins. We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks to my niece and nephews for sharing the history of Thanksgiving. It's really cute listening to them.
I am thankful to God for my family, friends, and relatives. I also would like to thank God for the blessings that have come our way. Thanks to all my blogging friends and thanks for dropping by!

“In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive