Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Humble Ride

Over the past 5 years, I have not been driving seriously. The fact of the matter is, I don't like to drive. And I hate driving. I always have different excuses every time hubby ask me to drive. That's one reason why he don't want to get another car before.  
We decided to get another car because my daughter will start kindergarten soon, and it is my responsibility to drive her to school. 
Hubby drove it home. I took this at the traffic light. Akesha was trying to wave at me. 
We spent our whole Saturday shopping for cars. We visited 6 car lots and did not find what I wanted. I was thinking of getting a red truck or a red convertible. But no luck for me that day. The only option I have is the crysler LXI silver convertible. We are hoping to pay off the car loan before the end of the year. Our down payment was not enough to pay off the whole price of the car. Hinde uso ang CASH sa America....lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive