Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just a little thing I made :)

    Hello, my dear readers. I have not been writing anything in a long while, and some of you have been complaining and demanding new posts. It made me happy, that my silly writings mean something for others. In my defense I can say I did not have any inspiration >.< But I will try to post more from now on, pinky promise!
    These days I feel like I am losing my mind because of midterm exams. I already took one on Monday, now I have 3 more to go. The contents of my classes are extremely difficult for me, what makes it even worse is that my Korean language ability is still too low. But what a girl can do? Just try hard to study not to fall behind others. Hmm, thinking about it, I should be studying right now, instead of writing here... But it is still a good thing right??
    Anyways, this post will be a short one. In fact I am writing it for a sole purpose to show you a little comic strip I made out of photos I took yesterday. Are you excited to see it? (no, I don't take no for an answer :D)

Ta-da! *Mystical Lake Monster*
   Here is the story. Yesterday I was taking photos of mainly landscapes on the territory of our school with my Malaysian friend (who is an awesome photographer :) I was trying to get at least a few decent shots, and while my mind was wandering elsewhere I spotted this um, fish. I observed it for a bit, and then suddenly it opens its mouth wide and BUM! it ate a fallen cherry blossom. I never even knew fishes eat flowers. Isn't it amazing? I always thought they eat little water caterpillars or another smaller fishies. I feel lucky to capture this moment. I did take some other photos too, I'll post some of the better ones later.
    So, that is it for today! I am done with my blabbing :) Wish me luck on my exams.
How I wish it is Saturday evening soon, when I will be free like a bird again...
   It is 6 am now, so I should decide whether to go sleep for a little bit, or just give up on sleep altogether.
Good luck to everyone who suffers from midterms, like me! We can do it!!  ^.^

P.S: I was curious, are there any other photos of fishes eating flowers on the web, so I tried googling it. What I found is this lovely picture (from http://rutart-barkingbird.blogspot.com). It is called "Fish love eating organic flowers". I bet they do! :)


so unique^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive