Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fishing

I've been longing to go fishing for a long time, and finally made it happen last Sunday! So after church service, we stopped by at Walmart to get a cane pole. We have regular fishing poles, but the problem is we don't know how to use them...lol!

 Anyhow, we drove to a nearby man-made lake and went fishing there. Since I had trouble using the regular fishing pole and had no luck, I opted for the cane pole.
It was a success using it because I caught my first fish! Weeeeeee...the feeling was so intense! After 2 hours of fishing, I only caught 4 fish. Not bad for a rookie like me. Hubby and Akesha didn't catch any....lol!
bluegill fish
I can't wait to go back fishing next weekend.

OutdoorWednesdaybutton54333333333332[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive