Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Decorative Pillows

It was a few weeks ago when I contacted mamiAdin of "It's Sewtastic, Mama!", and asked her a big favor if she could do some customized bags for my DSLR and tablet PC. I also asked her if she could add some decorative pillows for my sofa set. I'm glad she did not refuse...ehehehe!
our humble living room in progress....I think I have to change our curtain even if my living room theme is black, white and gold.
I got my orders last Saturday. I was ecstatic when I opened the box. Oh, my! Everything is far beyond my expectation. She did a phenomenal job on customizing the bags and pillows. Thanks a lot mamaAdin. She is very talented and creative! I highly recommend her service to everyone out there.
I'll blog about the customized bags later, for now I'm sharing you the decorative pillows she made. I think it looks fantastic on our sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive