Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Grocery Shopping

How's your weekend everyone? I hope you had a wonderful one. Our weekend went mighty fine. We spent our whole Saturday grocery shopping. Sunday we went to church, stopped by at Lowes, and watched a couple of movies at home. How about you?
We do our grocery shopping every first week of the month. It's basically a whole month consumption, so it's a whole day event...lol! We shop at the commissary. A commissary is a store on a military base that sells groceries and household goods and supplies for military personnel and their families.
Daughter loves this kind of cart, but hubby have trouble pushing it because it's a little bit heavy than the regular cart.
Since I don't have a picture of myself shopping, I'll just share a picture of my feet...nyahahhaha!
Smiling SallyMellowYellowMondayBadge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive