Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Water Park

How are you guys all doing? I hope you had a wonderful weekend. My family and I just got home awhile ago and feeling a little bit exhausted. We went hiking despite it was very hot (over 100 degrees) and very dry. It was a good exercise though!
Anyhow, I'm sharing some photos I had last labor day weekend. Since it was Military day last Sunday, we decided to take my BIL and his kids to Schilliterbahn waterparks. We got 1/2 off price the regular ticket. Regular admission is $45 and up.
It was a perfect day to cool off. Akesha and her cousins were having so much fun!
The place is pretty huge! Lots of exciting rides and rides for all ages. I really love the wave river. 
This is my entry for this week's Blue MondayMellow Yellow Monday,  Green Monday, Watery Wednesday & Outdoor Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive