Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The most ADORABLE post ever :)

How do you write the most adorable post ever?
Very simple. Just fill it with the pictures of cute animals, and this is exactly what I am going to do.
So it is time for me to confess. Confess that I really and truly love them. My love may be unrequited, but I do not care. I know, this feeling is here to stay, forever.
Here it goes: I believe that all rodents are very lovely, adorable, and are basically the most admirable creatures on the Earth. Huh, you don't agree?
They say a picture is worth a thousand words :)

Say awwww

Mom and baby capybaras

Lazy squirrel

Happy family :)

Piggy in a cup

guinea pigs will always hold a special place in my heart :)

fatty prairie dog^^

So did I succeed in convincing you? I am sure I did.
Rodents rock!

P.S. all pictures were found on the Internet, they do not belong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive