Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Cousins in Town!

How's your weekend guys?! I hope y'all had a great one. I've been pretty occupied lately and I haven't been able to update my blogs, sorry for not returning your visits. I'll visit you back for sure!
Anyhow, we HAD a HAPPY 3-day weekend HOLIDAY! My BIL and his kids came down to SA to spend the HOLIDAY with us. It was great having them. Akesha had a blast spending time with her cousins. They arrived  Friday evening and left this morning (Monday).
Akesha's cousins (Joe and Drew)
Saturday we went to the AF Base to purchase the water park tickets and took the kids with us to see the model planes at the base.
It was very hot that day. So we decided to have lunch at home. Later that day we went to the Riverwalk and took the river cruise. Some photos can be found HERE. We had a lovely dinner at Hard Rock cafe that night.
Sunday was a great day for everyone because we went to one of the popular water parks in SA, the Schilliterbahn. Will share photos later.

Thanks for dropping by everyone! I'm linking this entry for this week's ABC Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive