Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ongoing Project

I've been pretty busy lately juggling time between homeschooling, gardening, and blogging. I spend most of my time teaching my daughter and getting her ready for kindergarten this coming fall. I'm also busy with my landscaping project. Blogging is not my priority right now, but I'll make sure to blog hop on Mondays and Fridays.
Since we're doing the landscaping by ourselves, hubby and I decided to buy the materials little by little. Oh boy, this project is expensive!
We spent hundreds of dollars already for plants, rocks, bricks, mulch and soil. And we're not even halfway done.
I still need to install these stepping stones. Right now, I need money to buy bricks, plants, rocks, soil, mulch etc. If you have extra chaching, maybe you could lend me some of yours...just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog