Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Handful of Errands

Ayay! It's the first day of the week once again. I don't like Mondays! Mondays are always a little manic aren’t they? And it seems like I’m always rushing out. Anyhow, I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
We had a handful of errands last Saturday. Saturday is always a busy day for us during weekends. We started our day by going to the dentist office.
Akesha and I had our dental appointments. I was a bit annoyed because it took us almost an hour to have our teeth cleaned. The dental hygienist was slow...lol! She's taking her time doing other stuff instead of cleaning my teeth right away. And she does a lot of talking too...lol!
After our dentist appointment, we headed to the uniform store where they cater Akesha's school uniform. We  bought her a few sets of uniform (shorts and skirts) and other school accessories.
Our last pit stop was the Commissary. I always love shopping at the military base. Cheap and tax free! 
Smiling SallyMellowYellowMondayBadge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog