Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday SIS!

Happy Birthday to one of the best online buddies I've ever known! You're one amazing being who's so passionate about helping others and your zest for life is incredible! Wishing you a fabulous birthday! Happy birthday SIS!
I believe we've been friends for almost 3 years now. And even though we haven't meet each other yet, I know for a fact that she's one of my online closest friends I can count on. Her friendship means a lot to me. We carry a conversation online/phone in which we both had a laugh. She is a kind of person who is full of life.  Happy birthday to you badingding!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
 If you guys have time, will you please help me greet my friend on her special day! Thanks a lot....:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog