Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

World’s Toughest Rodeo

How's your weekend everyone? Our weekend was awesome. We went to a rodeo show last Saturday and watched a concert show. Then Sunday we went to church and had a scrumptious barbecue dinner at home. How about you?
Btw, have you ever been to a rodeo before? I have seen it on TV, but nothing can compare with seeing live rodeo. Seeing a courageous and strong cowboy holding for his dear life on top of a wildly bucking bull is overwhelming. It was a lot of fun watching them. We would love to see it again next year.
Hubby said: Look at my pretty cowgirls!
After the concert we went to the barn to see some animals.
Photo not mine.
I was not allowed to bring my DSLR inside. So I left it at the costumer service. They said "any detachable lens or professional cameras are not allowed". I'm glad I brought my handy dandy camera with me. Here's a video for yah! Sorry for the "not so clear" result. 

I heard that "the bulls were tough this year, like the bareback bronc, only a few brave riders were able to hold on for what seems to be the longest 8 seconds in the world." Pretty amazing!
MellowYellowBadge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive