Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thanks Hon!

How's your Valentine's day celebration everyone? I hope you had a fantastic celebration with your loved one. We celebrated ours at home. We did not go out this time. Hubby came home late from work today. We just had a simple dinner, nothing fancy!
Anyway, my husband surprised me this morning. He woke me up with his "Happy Valentine's Day Honey" song...lol! He then handed me the flowers, a balloon, and a card. Thanks a lot hon! I was surprised because he already got me a Valentine present last weekend. He bought me a cowboy hat! No not the fake one (I have a few of those), the real one! What did I give him? Well, I gave him a cushion massager, a pack of car air freshener, and a card. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive