Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kindergarten

My daughter Akesha will turn 5 years old next month. I know, she's growing like a weed! I can't imagine she's going to kindergarten this coming August. I am pretty anxious about it. Well, we already filed an application, and we are hoping to get a call from the school principal soon. She is going to Christian Academy School, one of the prestigious Christian school here in San Antonio.
One of the requirements is to get recent shots. Since her immunization is not updated, hubby took her to the hospital. When they got home, Akesha showed me her 6 shots. Ouch! I'm glad she didn't get fever.
Her application photo. We have no time to get a studio picture, so instead I took a quick snap of her in our bathroom....lol!

Thanks for dropping by folks, hope you can check out my newly published BLOG. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive