Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Weekend Gateaway | Sherwood Forest

Hi, how've you been? I hope y'all had a fantastic weekend. Our weekend was great. We supposed to watch the St. Patrick's day parade last Saturday but we went to a different route instead, and drove 2 hours to Sherwood's Forest Faire in McDade.
It's my first time going to this kind of event. I really like it actually. I felt like I was back in time...the Medieval times!
We get to met Robin Hood and Maid Marian of course!
My family and I enjoyed wandering around.  Lots of entertainment and shows everywhere! I think my favorite show was probably the Knights of Mayhem's jousting show.
Green Eyes Gypsy
The entertainment was awesome, the elves, fairies, kings, queens, knights and centaur were all so into character with all their antics. I really love the whole concept!
The little Miss came home with a wooden shield and sword. 
How about you? How's your weekend?
This is my entry for this week's Mellow Yellow MondayGreen MondayBlue Monday, Tuesday Travels &  Ruby Tuesday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog