Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Photo Session

Hi everyone, I hope y'all are fine. I must admit, I have not been writing personal stuff much at all lately on my blogs and not returning your visits. Well except for paid reviews...:) I know I have a lot of things to catch up on. I hope to visit you guys in return pretty soon.

Anyhow, daughter and I had a great time at the park the other day. She was having a good time riding her bike while I was busy taking pictures of some random flowers and weeds. When we're about to leave, I asked her to take a picture of me. Actually, she took a bunch of photos but some of them are half body shots...lol! Thanks anak for the fun photo session.
Photos were taken by my 5-year old daughter. Edited in PICASA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog