Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

USAA Christmas Party

Last Saturday night was USAA's Christmas Party. It was our first time to join the big event. We supposed to go last year but we went to California, so we missed it. Anyhow, the party was spectacular. Great food and awesome entertainment. I thought the Las Vegas theme was pretty cool! Plus, guess who performed that night? It's Huey Lewis and the News! Have you ever heard of them before?
My simple outfit that night. I was going to wear a dress but I change my mind...lol!
Hubby and I sat really really far from the stage...nyahahha! Gosh, it's really hard to find a seat near the stage. I'm guessing, there are more than 10k people during that night. USAA rented the whole Alamodome just for that event. Not to mention, USAA has 25k employees.
Akesha stayed at the daycare center near USAA. She had a blast playing with other kids. The party lasted until 11:30 pm. It was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog