Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Back to Blogging

After a short hiatus, I'm back to blogging! Thank ya'll for dropping by. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration. I have to tell you, the Christmas & holiday season is slowing me down a bit. I need a magical potion that will help boost my strength....lol!
Anyhow, hubby and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary last Christmas Eve. We had a simple celebration and went out to eat at Red Lobster again. For our anniversary presents: I gave him a "man bag" and he got me a new pair of earrings. Thanks hon!
We opened our presents at midnight. Akesha had a blast opening all her gifts. Thanks to all my blogger friends who sent us presents and cards this year. Your thoughts are highly appreciated.
One reason I wasn't able to update my blogs it's because we went out of town for a few days. We spent our post wedding anniversary celebration at Corpus Christi. It's feels great to be away sometimes. We had a wonderful time visiting the famous WWII ship, the USS Lexington. I will share some photos later. 

Thanks for dropping by and may you have a prosperous New Year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog