Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Sunshine Award

When was the last time this blog posted an award? It's been awhile I think! Thanks to Mrs.Kolca, the author of "Pink Magaline". I also would like to thank Sumi for tagging my other blog. Thanks for sharing ladies!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Pass it to 10 fabulous bloggers and send them a message to let them know.
* Favorite color?
- My favorite color is white but sometimes I like cherry red.

* Favorite animal?
- A dog of course.

* Favorite number?
- I think I have to choose my birth date...#20

* Favorite drink?
- Any kind of energy drink, but I like mango juice too!

* Facebook or Twitter?
- Facebook of course. I find twitter so complicated to use...lol!

* Your Passion?
- My passion ever since I was a kid is Photography.

* Giving or getting presents?
- I prefer to give. I might not be rich but I believe on the saying "It is better to give than to receive".

* Favorite Day?
- My favorite day is my birthday. Of course, it makes me feel so special!

* Favorite flowers?
- I love roses and daisies.

Now, I'm sharing this award to the following girlalos:
Sumi, Mona, Shydub, Kat, Rose, Lulu, Vernz, Chie, Kim, & Imriz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive