Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Out of Town

How are you guys doing? I hope y'all had a fantastic weekend. Our 3-day holiday weekend was quiet a busy one. I know I owe you a visit, but don't worry I get back to you soon. Thanks for dropping by though.
"Papa, wait for meeeee!"
Anyhow, we went out of town last Saturday morning and drove a couple of hours to get to the train station near Austin.
It was a whole day big event. The steam train ride was a 4 hour journey through the Texas Hill Country to Burnet. 
One of the highlights during the trip was the Burnet Gunfighter. A wild west gunfight kind of show. Honestly, I was not too impressed with their acting...lol!
The whole trip was great and very relaxing. We are hoping to do it again next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive