Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Flat Tire

Wheeewwww! What a day! I just got home from the car shop MIDAS a few minutes ago. I was there for almost 2 hours waiting for my car to get it fixed.
What happened was I had a flat tire early this morning (my first time). I'm so glad I already dropped my daughter to school before it happened. I only noticed the plap plap sound after getting off the freeway. So, I drove super slow and pulled over at the nearest park.
I called hubby, and he immediately asked for assistance from USAA.  I've waited an hour for the tow truck guy to come to change my tire.  After he replaced it with the spare tire, I went ahead to MIDAS to have it fixed because it's not recommended to drive using a spare tire.
I'm so grateful I got home safely! Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog