Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Birthday Bash!

How's your weekend everyone? I hope y'all had a wonderful one. Our weekend was fantastic! Last Saturday was my big day. Ayay, 2 more years to go and I'll be 30...weeeeee! We had a simple celebration at home. It was very special because hubby cooked dinner for me on my birthday.
I woke up hearing hubby and Akesha's loud voices singing the "Happy Birthday" song. It was so sweet of them. Thanks Hon and Akesh for everything. You guys really did a great job! I was surprised when hubby got me a globe...weeeeeee...been wanting to buy one for a long time. Looking forward to travel the world someday.
Hubby's new specialty....am not talking about the cake...lol! thanks hon for the effort.....:)

I also would like to thank my family, relatives, friends, former co-workers, to my blogger friends who posted something on their blog and to all my blogger friends who greeted me on my blog, email, and in Facebook. Thanks a lot guys! Your thoughts are highly appreciated.

From Pittsburgh. Thanks TsangShy....:)
From West Virginia. Thanks sisRose....:)
From Japan. Thanks mamiClang....:)

This is my entry for this week's Blue MondayMellow Yellow Monday, Green Monday, Orange Tuesday  and Ruby Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive